The fog outside my door
It was a nice day the day before yesterday (Wednesday Feb. 2, 2005). I didn't have class (my day off), went to ballet in the morning and had a great class, went to Barnes and Noble and looked around (I was actually looking for a birthday present for Nydia's dad), came home, had luch (I think I had a burger, yum!), checked WebCt and posted some stuff and e mailed one of my professors -took a long while doing this, had nice music on. All in all it felt good. It was a good, nice, relaxed day. The temperature was really nice during the day. It was around the low 70's and it had rained. So it was comfy. And then it rained some more. At night, before I went to bed (around 1:00 am) I went to my living room and looked outside the sliding door. And to my surprise and amazement, the most dense and most thick fog covered all of Pegasus Pointe. It was sooo pretty!! It looked ghostly and spooky, but at the same time the atmosphere was so calm and just plain nice. I could amost see willow trees with fireflies and fairies dancing around them. The fog was so dense that the club house just in front of my biulding looked blurry. And the fog was so dense that you could see it move each time the wind blew. All lamp posts glowed from under the fog. All Alafaya was covered with fog too. Oh, it was so nice. If there was a horror, romance or fantasy story written yesterday in Florida it had to had been that night in Pegasus Pointe where the fog covered cars and apartments like blanket of clouds and puff.
(I tried to write it but it just didn't come!)
(I tried to write it but it just didn't come!)

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home