Within Me, Without Me

Sunday, November 12, 2006

Ring a Ding Ding

From an article on Friday's USA Today:
"[...] Kiristin Davis talked about building a recycled guest house, but seemed to be conserving her voice when it came to discussing the Sex and the City movie, which show creator Darren Star said last week appears to be back on track with a new script on order. Davis, who was planning to see Sarah Jessica Parker soon, said: 'I would be a wonderful miracle if it happens now.'"

A "new script on order"? A meeting with SJP? "Ring a Ding Ding" people!!! You heard it here first. On V's blog :) Keep tuned!

Everything points to a "go" on this project! I've done my research:
http://www.hollywood.com/news/detail/id/3578636
http://www.netscape.com/viewstory/2006/11/03/sex-and-the-city-movie-back-in-the-works/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.starpulse.com%2Fnews%2Findex.php%2F2006%2F11%2F03%2Fsex_and_the_city_movie_in_the_works&frame=true
http://www.ok-magazine.com/latest_news_detailed.html?newsId=42

You see Carrie's face? That's how these news make me feel :)

3 Comments:

  • Hmm. I tried putting a comment on your previous entry, but it seemed to have fritzed...I couldn't. Thanks for the links on the books! I'd seen some of those in the Met Museum of Art...*sighs* I love fashion. I'd actually picked some of those out for my dissertation.

    Anyway...I do hope that they make a S&tC movie. And that it's GOOD! *crosses fingers* If Darren Star is still doing it, it means it isn't being mauled by evil corporate types.

    By Blogger Stella, At 7:06 PM  

  • Wohhoooooooooooo !

    You see Vivi, there is a God and apparently he likes SATC... and us .....Yay !!!

    By Blogger K, At 9:48 AM  

  • If God likes SATC I like him then :)

    U R welcome Stella. I thought you would like the books :) They look cool, righ?

    Toodles loves!!

    By Blogger Viv, At 12:51 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home