Within Me, Without Me

Thursday, December 28, 2006

Hi everyone! As y'all know, I'm home for the holidays. I must say that it feels great to be back home. It always does. I don't miss Tallahassee (at all) and I really don't wanna go back. That's bad... But don't worry, I'll keep roughing it out over there at least until I can't take it anymore... Anywho, those who have spoken with me and seen me lately know that it shows that I'm in PR. I am an open faucet of mucus and my eyes won't stop watering up. I'm extraoficially allergic to PR. Its too damned humid here! And have in mind everyone that this is the dry season. Nevertheless, its too humid. In fact, its raining right now. My body has grown unaccostumed to this weather and all its allergens and now my allergies are worse than when I used to live here. Conclussion: I can't live in a rainforest anymore.

On the other hand, the holidays have been great so far. I have eaten lots of yummy food (today I'm going to Tapatio!!!), drunk plenty of Cosmopolitans and had my fix of dark chocolate. Joy :) I have also met with the Boobies :) In addition, I have also gone to the mall and visited, more than once of course, the new shoe store, which is awesome. The store's name is Aldo and it has the most beautiful pumps and boots ever. I was familiar with this store already since there's one at Millenia. I used to visit it everytime I went there. I never thought it would open in PR, much less in Mayaguez. Who would have thought...

There's really not much mre to say aside from the fact that times goes by too fast when one is enjoying oneself and too slowly when one is not. Bummer...

Happy Holidays!! (what is left of it at least)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home