My Kaatskill Mountains
Washington Irving describing the Kaatskill mountains in "Rip Van Winkle":
“Every change of scenery, every change of weather, indeed every hour of the day, produced some change in the magical hues and shapes of these mountains….”
I have always thought that these are my Kaatskill mountains. And they're just outside my window :)



“Every change of scenery, every change of weather, indeed every hour of the day, produced some change in the magical hues and shapes of these mountains….”
I have always thought that these are my Kaatskill mountains. And they're just outside my window :)




4 Comments:
Ahí hay magia!!! Verdaderamente es bello el paisaje ke se ve desde tu casa..me alegro ke lo estes disfrutando!! Luv,I.
By
Unknown, At
4:04 AM
Verdad que es cgulo? Es muy bonito. Parece una selva amazonica o algo asi. Siempre me han gustado las vistas que se ven desde mi casa. Si solo no me diera tanta alergia estar aqui...
By
Viv, At
10:47 PM
Lovely Pic's
By
K, At
9:05 AM
Thanx :)
By
Viv, At
11:28 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home