Within Me, Without Me

Saturday, February 09, 2008

New Haircut!!












So, what does a woman do when she wants a change? She gets a haircut! Don't get me wrong now, it wasn't a spontaneous "boom! done!" thing. I've been thinking about cutting my hair since before Thanksgiving but I just didn't know what to get. I had been contemplating Katie Holmes', Rihanna's and Posh's angled bobs and today, just today, decided that that was the way I wanted to go. Don't fret, no stupid pollina. No way. I can't stand it. The change did me good. I love it and I'm so happy! The last time I went to a beauty salon for a haircut was last Spring Break. A haircut was overdue. So yes, no more long hair. I'm ready for Spring! What do you think?

4 Comments:

  • Bonita.Te queda muy bien.No hay nada mejor que un ratito en la pelu para sentirte bien,,ke raritas somos las mujeres verdad???
    Pero no mires mas a la Posh xD!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 4:29 AM  

  • ¿Donde estas ke hace un milenio ke no pasas por akí????
    Has mandao los estudios al carajo y te has dedicado a vivir la vida loca?????
    Sal del agujero xD!!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 3:45 AM  

  • Pretty Howie... When I glanced at it at first I knew you were going for the Posh look. It suits your face angle great!

    By Blogger K, At 7:10 AM  

  • Thanks K-Lo! Somehow my hair has become the talko of the department ((. .)) I've had people come up to me and tell me "So and so told me about your hair". Weird...

    By Blogger Viv, At 12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home