Back and Alive
Hello everyone! This is just a short post to let you all know that I'm back, alive and well. I had a good Spring Break. My parents came over and, although we didn't do anything spectacular, we had fun. I went sightseeing, ate yummy food, slept well, rested laughed, and read very little. The reading part is not something I'm proud of because now the amount of work ahead of me is astronomic. Those papers have to be written someday somehow, you know? I predict sleepless mights and dark under-eye circles : ( Whatever. So yes, Spring Break is over and I couldn't be sadder. I really miss my parents. Some people can't wait to be away from their parents, but not me. I love having them over and being with them, especially now that I'm here. They always make me laugh so much its incredible. I'm also sad because I already feel like I need another break. This semester has not been easy because of the load, the classes and because I've somehow allowed monotony to get the best of me. I feel incredibly bored of everything. I don't know how I'll end this. Yoga? More gym? I don't know. But you know, I'll make it through somehow, as has been the case up to now. Fortunately, summer gets closer and closer by the day. Well, I don't have much more to say because not much has happened aside from Spring Break. Monotony, remember? So I'll say toodles for now and hope to have more to say and/or share in the future.
LuV!
LuV!

3 Comments:
El verano ya está asomando sus orejitas a la vuelta de la esquina...AGUANTA!!!!
Besitos.
By
Unknown, At
2:53 PM
Yay its almost summer!!! That means we get to see Vivi Howie Boobie Vivionska !!!!! Wohhoooo Let the party begin !!!
Will you be here before or on May 30th?
Oh and the the graduation is on June 13 soooo K.Lo will have a party and you my friend are definetely invited !
By
K, At
3:24 PM
Yayy!! I can't wait for Summer to get here already!! I don't know if I'll be there for May 30 but I would really like to be there for the graduation. My brother is also graduating. What a great year! I'll let you all know. I hope to have my summer planned out by May ;)
By
Viv, At
7:51 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home