Within Me, Without Me

Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Patricia Field for HSN

Want to look like you stepped out of SATC: The Movie? Check out Patricia Field's collection for the Home Shopping Network. Is wearing a dress a la Carrie from the movie a fashions statement or a Halloween costume?
Plus, I think its a tad expensive.
Check it out:
http://www.hsn.com/Patricia-Field_at-90_xa.aspx?nolnav=1&page=2&cm_sp=SW_Subnav*PatriciaField_Preorder_Wk2*na

2 Comments:

  • Talk about flogging a dead horse...

    The clothes, honestly, look kind of tacky, with maybe the exception of one or two. I like the studded belt, but, 45 dollars for a belt? I don't know, that seems pretty ridiculous...

    And I'm not even going to address the whole Miley Cyrus/Carrie Bradshaw thing. No. No! I'm not touching that.

    By Blogger Stella, At 11:04 PM  

  • I agree with you. Many of the clothes look tacky, especially the black dress with the flower. It looks like it belongs in a drag show. Overall, the pieces look to costume-like to me. The nod to the characters should have been more subtle. All in all, blah.

    By Blogger Viv, At 1:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home