Within Me, Without Me

Thursday, February 24, 2005

Its been a while...

Its been a while since I've written anything so I've decided to write a short post now. Everything's fine here but I think that I'm gonna have to go shopping for shoes very soon. My sandals look horrible and my sneakers are asking for a retirement plan already. I really should buy some shoes. I guess I'll do that someday. I went to the mall with Nydia yesterday and tehre are so many pretty things at the stores!! So many nice shoes and purses and shirts and pants and brooches. I WANT MONEY!!! I should play the lotto... Anyway, there's really not much else to say. I have to go now because I have to do a homework before going to class. Agh, class until 10 30 pm. Argh. It really sucks. Anyway anyhow anywho. Toodles!!!
Gasp! Firetrucks! I hope nothing is burning around here. Ya fue suficiente con el edificio que se quemo el semestre pasado. Ahora cada vez que oigo las sirenas de los camiones me pongo nerviosa. Ni modo.... Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home