Divine Decadence

I have just finished watching "Cabaret" and I must tell you all that its worth watching. I loved the music, the costumes and the dancing. Its a good movie. It flows well and has that touch that old movies have: not as predictable, not cheesy, not stupid. The connection between the plot and the songs is seamless. its fabulous. Its well worth watching. I give it a thumbs up!
Great quotes from the movie:
Brian: Screw Maximilian!
Sally: I do.
Brian: So do I.
Sally: You two bastards!
Brian: Two? Two? Shouldn't that be three?
Sally Bowles: Divine decadence darling!
Sally: I'm going to be a great film star! That is, if booze and sex don't get me first.

1 Comments:
No creo que se haya hecho vieja. creo que el tema y el ambiente no se haran viejos tampoco porque la pelicula te situa en la era, la 2nda guerra mundial nunca se olvidara y la problematica no desaparecera.
A mi me gusto mucho. Lo mas que me gusta es que es un musical pero no es de esos musicales que son 99% musica y 1% trama. Esta muy bien hecha. Me encanta el maestro de ceremonia y toda la coreografia de Fosse. Muy buena.
By
Viv, At
3:44 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home