I just took my lit exam yesterday. I'm oficially done with the only lit class that was left for me to take. Can I call this M.A. a done deal? "Mission: Accomplished"? Or should I wait 'till Friday? I'm starting to feel happy .
Yaya Vivi!!!! I gotta say i am very proud of you. I know that now you can say.. "yup I have a masters degree so fuck off dude you can't mess with me" jiiiiiijij Great Job Vivi!! I knew you could do it!!! *dances happy dance for Vivi with pom poms*
My own personal cheer leader cheering me up! Thank you Keyla. :) I almost have an MA and i can't believe it. Its starting to sink in little by little. I'll tell you all how I feel next Friday or next Thursday night.
Alegria? Sandia? Mmmm... Must buy sandia. Its the seson and they're so yummy!
I'm happy, I'm happy. Its just hard to believe that its really happening.
my howie is growing up so fast!!! howie no te vayas!!! *tear, tear, moquito, moquito** what am i to do? *nyd sings** lonely, oh so lonely..lalala..* but i just thought you should know that im really proud of you. you have worked so hard for what you have acheived and we are all pround and so extreamly happy to be ur friends.
Try to realize it's all within yourself
No-one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small,
And life flows ON within you and without you.
And the time will come when you see
we're all one, and life flows on within you and without you.
6 Comments:
Yaya Vivi!!!! I gotta say i am very proud of you. I know that now you can say.. "yup I have a masters degree so fuck off dude you can't mess with me" jiiiiiijij
Great Job Vivi!!
I knew you could do it!!!
*dances happy dance for Vivi with pom poms*
By
K, At
9:54 AM
My own personal cheer leader cheering me up! Thank you Keyla. :)
I almost have an MA and i can't believe it. Its starting to sink in little by little. I'll tell you all how I feel next Friday or next Thursday night.
Alegria? Sandia? Mmmm... Must buy sandia. Its the seson and they're so yummy!
I'm happy, I'm happy. Its just hard to believe that its really happening.
By
Viv, At
2:48 PM
Congrats Viv! Oh, you're all grown up now...*sniff*
:D
I'd keep on asking all sorts of questions, pero no quiero bajarte el moco. :P
*confetti!*
By
Stella, At
10:23 PM
Thank you Stellita :)
By
Viv, At
12:01 PM
my howie is growing up so fast!!! howie no te vayas!!! *tear, tear, moquito, moquito** what am i to do? *nyd sings** lonely, oh so lonely..lalala..* but i just thought you should know that im really proud of you. you have worked so hard for what you have acheived and we are all pround and so extreamly happy to be ur friends.
By
nyd, At
1:23 PM
Thank you howie. You make me smile :)
By
Viv, At
1:52 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home