Within Me, Without Me

Thursday, June 01, 2006

Use Your Illusion 1

Ok, ok. Use your imagination here. Imagine this dress up to the knee and without the brown belt. That's kinda how 1 of my dresses from H&M looks (the one that reminded me of Michael Kors's Spring 2006 Collection). See why I had to have it? It was love at first sight. I'll keep looking for a pic of a dress similar to the other one I bought.

2 Comments:

  • Very niicee Vivi... very elegant andyet casually pretty....Lady-like and yet very playful ... love it ... I love Michael Kors !!!

    By Blogger K, At 7:47 AM  

  • I knew you would read and answer to this post! You're the only one who has done so. You're my fashion junkie friend :)

    By Blogger Viv, At 11:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home