More Ballet Clips
Why am I posting all these clips here? Two reasons:1. For you to watch them. Because they're beautiful.
2. For me to have the direct links to them and not have to look for them like crazy if I decide I want to wacth them again.
Here they are:
(a very young) Alessandra Ferri and (a very young) Mikhail Baryshnikov in an exerpt from "La Sonnambula"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YuT9SSefsqo&mode=related&search
Baryshnikov and Zizi Jeanmaire in "Carmen"- Interpret that final pose (see pic. above).
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=doRgXa8MhJU&mode=related&search=
Baryshnikov in "Carmen" - One of my favorite songs of all time
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6gY4wpO8RG0&mode=related&search=
Bonus: French Haute Couture and Ballet (here especially for Keyla- Look at all the clips on the right)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q6Js237qhEE&mode=related&search=
On a totally different note, here's Sylvie Guillem (another incredible dancer) in "Grand Pas Classique"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FpZnpQR-sEw&mode=related&search=
P.S.
I took a ballet class and a jazz class both taught by Mumy yesterday. I took it with all my dance friends (although Gloria and Misha were MIA). It felt very nice. There's nothing like taking classes with the person who taught you how to dance and with whom you danced for so many years. Thank you Mumy :)

3 Comments:
Baryshnikov? Verdad que si? Es increible.
By
Viv, At
2:39 PM
vamos a ver si aparece este comentario...
By
Viv, At
3:09 PM
ji ji ji ji :)
By
Viv, At
10:25 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home