What Do You Do?
Visit "We Are What We Do"and check out what you can do to improve your life and other's as well.
I have promised myself I will not use anymore plastic bags when I go grocery shopping. Do you know how many supermarket plastic bags I throw out every time I clean my plastic bag bin? Too many!! I already have my canvas totes ready :) I also do other things such as trying things I think I am not able to do, I smile back, I am nice to others (or at least I try) and I turn the lights off when I exit a room. You can subscribe to their "action tracker"service (free, of course) and keep track of what u do. So, what do you do?
http://wearewhatwedo.org/index.php
I have promised myself I will not use anymore plastic bags when I go grocery shopping. Do you know how many supermarket plastic bags I throw out every time I clean my plastic bag bin? Too many!! I already have my canvas totes ready :) I also do other things such as trying things I think I am not able to do, I smile back, I am nice to others (or at least I try) and I turn the lights off when I exit a room. You can subscribe to their "action tracker"service (free, of course) and keep track of what u do. So, what do you do?
http://wearewhatwedo.org/index.php

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home