Within Me, Without Me

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Ok, Where the FUCK Have I Been the last ummmm MILLENIUM!!!!!

I have just been informed (thank u Dami and my dear Boobies) that a new single from Madonna's new album, which is scheduled to be released THIS October and I didn't know SHIT about, has leaked on to the internet and other sources thanks to a certain DJ who played it when he didn't have to. I've already put my self up to date with this issue, have read about it and heard the single, and I have only one thing to say: THE WORLD IS COMING TO A END THIS IS THE APOCALIPSIS SAY YOUR PRAYERS AND HUG YOUR PETS MY FELLOW LIVING HUMAN BEINGS BECAUSE THIS IS IT. The singles sounds like cheap, normal, regular, predictable Pharrell (yes, one more star who collaborates with the P). In fact it sounds like "Give it to Me" http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U9LTXK83KeE

This shouldn't come as a surprise because, from what I've read, she also collaborated with Timbaland. Yes another one (another one!!!) who collaborates with the T. Everyone is collaborating with this guy! Now don't get me wrong, I like Timbaland. I'm hooked on his latest song http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iWg3IMN_rhU
But what happens when everyone collaborates with the same people? Easy: everyone sounds the same!!!! And they do! The songs are good, or at least Ok, but there's no distinctive sound! No distinctive style! They all sound the same. I can't believe Madonna (MADONNA!!!) has fallen into this. This is bad. Very bad. After such a great record as "Confessions" to fall into this is unforgivable. Does everyone have to go Hip-Hop to sell? Even Madge? I really hope this is a mistake. Hug your pets tight people. The world is coming to an end.

Oh! And one more thing. Where the FUCK have I been? Why didn't I know about this? Where is that Madonna newsletter I get when I need it?

Wanna hear the single?
http://www.sendspace.com/file/knhvw7

http://stunnas412.blogspot.com/2007/09/madonna-candy-shop.html

Wanna read about this?
http://www.madonnadiscography.com/madonna-tag/new+album
http://madge-tribe.blogspot.com/2007/09/i-heard-that-new-york-city-nightclub-dj.html

3 Comments:

  • Torres mas altas han caĆ­do...
    Money makes the world go round...
    y....
    APRETANDO,FUERTE,FUERTE a Perlita,Las Grises y la Negrita..aghh,toy llena de pelos..KE LLEGUE EL APOCALIPSIS!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 4:05 PM  

  • It's actually two songs...Candy Shop and another one called The Beat Goes On (I think..) and they both suck equally. I have no clue what happened to Madonna. *sighs* Parecen como canciones que haria Britney.

    By Blogger Stella, At 8:54 PM  

  • I need my Cobonci!!!!!!!!

    By Blogger Viv, At 11:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home