I'm Meeeeeelting!!!
I know I might be ruining all the great SATC movie fashion, but I just had to share this outfit with everyone. Isn't it fabulous? I love it!!! I would so wear it. Talk about dressing androgynously, huh? I love the knee highs and, of course, the shoes. They're fab!! Would you wear this oufit?Source: Fabsugar.com

5 Comments:
para los gustos los colores, but i don't like it. I did however like the other images you posted before. some of those i would wear but not this one. It looks like PJ's to me. Sorry
By
nyd, At
1:49 PM
I was thinking of weeairng something similar except the socks were a little lower... love it too!
By
K, At
2:08 PM
I absolutely love this look. We're definitely going to see a grungier Carry in the movie. I also saw some pictures/still s from the movie that left me in awe. I won't post them because I don't wanna ruin the movie for anyone (more than I already have), but if you would like to see them go to popsugar.com.
Here's the address 4 u to copy paste
http://popsugar.com/673013
...and get ready to have a heart attack.
By
Viv, At
6:40 PM
Ok ... no ... no .... no ... just No....nobody say anything to me about the film. I already know the basics and that's all i need to know for now, ok ?!
sure, keep posting pretty clothes but at least no more inner inner details to me....
Att.
K.lo and her little sanity.
By
K, At
8:53 AM
Ok. Ok. Just pretty clothes ;)
By
Viv, At
6:58 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home