I Can't. I'm Sorry. (Don't Hate Me?)
So, I have tried once more to give a chance to that ever popular, vastly consumed, recently chic (supposed) brew of the gods commonly known as coffee. Yes, I tried again, for the Nth time. Why? Because I am convinced that I'm a weirdo for not liking what the rest of the planet idolizes and practically lives on. And so, I decided to give it a try. Again. Coffee has to be good, right? Everyone likes it! Wrong. I went to Starbuck's, the birthplace of the so-called culture of coffee, and had a special Christmas edition Gingerbread whatchamacallit double grande latte with whipped cream sprinkles and a cherry on top. Yes, I went all out and had the whole "sha-bang!". No skim milk baby, this was real thing. I was feeling extra-festive that day. The results? I almost threw up right in the middle of the Black Friday extra super crowded busy mall. I'm sorry coffee and Starbuck's lovers, but the thing tasted like sewer water with whipped cream. Bad. Very bad shit. And so my friends, that day, right then and there, after learning how to control my gag reflex in an unsuspecting and subtle way, I finally gave up on coffee for good. That's it. Finito. I have accepted the fact that the thing is not for me and have realized that the reason why so many people walk around with their Starbuck's coffee in-hand so much is because they are carefully delaying every sip of their lethal, calorie loaded, hot sewer water concoctions. I tried, but I can't. I'm sorry. Don't hate me.

6 Comments:
Jajjaja!!!
Pues mira ke no eres la única!!!
Ni Omar ni Rebeca han probado café en su vida, lo odian...Leche con Cola-Cao y punto.
Rebeca fuma y bebe alcohol y lo ke le tiren al cuerpo..
Y para llegar a extremos Omar: no bebe alcohol, no fuma y no toma café XD!!!Jamás ha probado ni siquiera un simple canuto de yerba!!!
Ke hijo mas raro tengo porque se lo pasa igual de bien con una Coca-cola en la mano mientras los demás están arrastrándose por el suelo...Siempre le toca conducir.
Ves ke no eres la únnica rarita????
MORALEJA: Lo ke no te guste no lo hagas x mucha presión ke tengas a tu alrededor.
jajajaa
:P
By
Unknown, At
3:07 AM
Haha, oh Vivi don't worry. I hate coffee too. I think I've had it about three times in my life and all three I want it to spit it out immediately (but I couldn't because it was bad manners). So don't feel alone because you didn't like coffee. And don't be ashamed! What is this about you trying on coffee because everyone in the world supposedly likes it? That isn't the Vivi I know...
By
Stella, At
4:01 AM
Siii!! Leche con Cola-Cao es lo mejor! Sabes que me traje Cola-Cao de PR a Tallahassee? A veces mama lo consigue alli y cuando lo consigue me lo compra y me lo traigo. Tomo leche con Cola-Cao todas las mananas que hace frio. Quie rico es un chocolate caliente cuando hace frio.
Yo tampoco bebo mucho. Me gusta, de vez en cuando, pero nada mas. Nunca me he emborrachado. Dizzy si, pero borracha nunca.
No es que crea que me deba gustar lo que a todo el mundo le gusta Stella, es que a veces me siento tan rara cuando no me gusta practicamente nada de lo que a todo el mundo le gusta... No me gusta la cerveza y aqui mis companeros de clase mueren por ella. No me gusta el cafe y todos los que conozco aqui viven de cafe practicamente, todo el mundo siempre va con su cup por ahi. No me gusta el fast food (I'm really picky about it) y aqui eso es lo que la gente come. Y varias cosas mas que no me gustan o que me gustan pero no me entusiasman. Ah! tampoco me gusta el vino, no le veo nada extraordinario. Ves? Es que me siento rara. Y ademas siempre pienso "si a todo el mundo le gusta es qporque o debe ser bueno o debe tener algun rollo que no estoy cogiendo". Asi que pues lo trato pero creo que el 99.9% de las veces me quedo sin coger el rollo...
By
Viv, At
12:16 PM
well of course you didn't like it! you went for the whole loaded up shit. that christmas coffee shit is nasty and i love coffee. You have sto start in baby steps, don't try to go all out when you don't know what your getting your self into! I have to teach you! LOL!
By
nyd, At
1:51 PM
So the Christmas shit is bad? I thought gingerbread sounded good. I like gingerbread... I thought it would mask the taste of coffee...
:(
By
Viv, At
10:36 PM
Don't feel bad Vivi, i can't stand the flavor or the smell of coffee either. So you are not weird, we are just a minority.
By
Myko Kitsune, At
7:02 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home