Within Me, Without Me

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Labels and Love: A Catastrophe

Fergie recorded the theme song for the Sex and the City movie. I think its just a disaster. She really needs to update her style and not let every song sound like "My Humps," "Fergalicious" and "Glamorous". It could have been so much more! Why Fergie?
Listen here:

6 Comments:

  • (((00))


    Ke elegante se ve el blog ahora!!!

    By Blogger Unknown, At 3:12 PM  

  • Ji,ji,ji. Le hice un makeover. Se ve bien girly, verdad?

    By Blogger Viv, At 12:19 AM  

  • Si,si muy glamoroso. Me gusta.
    Cuando vuelves a P.R.?

    By Blogger Unknown, At 2:36 AM  

  • Vuelvo a finales de Junio porque voy a coger vernao :(

    V.

    By Blogger Viv, At 1:19 PM  

  • Oye ...Well if yiu ask me ...and I guess everyone know I'd say this ... but they should have asked Gwen to do the song instead.... Bah Humbug ....y que Fergie... sheesh!

    By Blogger K, At 8:38 AM  

  • I know! Gwen would have done a better job! Fergie, sheesh!

    By Blogger Viv, At 11:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home