Within Me, Without Me

Thursday, May 08, 2008

Awwwww Yeah Babyyy!!!


Madonna is touring this Fall!!!!

10 Comments:

  • Well, I gotta tell you Viv. I would very much like to go. But the logistics aren't looking pretty. Flight + ticket + I'll probably hit some store if I'm in the US + food + I don't know what else. But still, I'd really like to go because, let's face it. Madonna isn't getting any younger. Who knows if she'll tour again!

    By Blogger Stella, At 11:07 AM  

  • Exactly my point! I really hope to be able to see her this time!!

    By Blogger Viv, At 4:09 PM  

  • So if you went, which one would you go to? Miami or Atlanta?

    If I went, me saldria mas barato ir al de NY (bc the flights are cheaper >.>) Unless they through one of those 49 dollar flights to Orlando specials. D:

    By Blogger Stella, At 11:13 AM  

  • I would go to Atlanta b/c its closer to Tally. I would def go if I had someone to go with. Atlanta is about 4 hrs from here.

    By Blogger Viv, At 12:30 AM  

  • I'll go ...when where ... why ... and how much should I sell myself?

    By Blogger K, At 8:55 AM  

  • God Damn it Vivian you have to go... ITS YOUR IDOL!!! and if I have to sell myself to go with you I'll do it....you are living a lie... I saw mine and now my friend you must see yours !!!

    By Blogger K, At 9:01 AM  

  • LOL!!!
    Seriously though. Would you guys really go with me? I would love to go !!!!

    By Blogger Viv, At 5:12 PM  

  • Como no vayas a verla juro que cojo un avión y te llevo yo personalmente!!!!

    P.D.
    Ayer estrenaron "Sex in the city" en Londres.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 4:07 AM  

  • http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/film/article3919749.ece
    Mira, la primera crítica de la peli...de un hombre claro...

    By Blogger Unknown, At 4:19 AM  

  • LOL!! Pues deberia ir a verla, lo que pasa es que ir sola no brega. Por eso pregunto, quien viene conmigo?
    Gracias por la critica de SATC The Movie. Me esta curioso que la haga un hombre. Habria sido diferente si la hubiera hecho una mujer? Se veia que el autor estaba un poco desconectado del asunto. Parece que las mujeres alrededor de el estaban super emocioandas y envuelas en la peli mientras que el no estaba en ese asunto. Curioso...

    By Blogger Viv, At 12:34 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home