Within Me, Without Me

Sunday, November 20, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 08 — Describe the Style You Had 10 Years Ago

Ehhh... I think my style 10 years ago was the same as the style I have nowadays: jeans and a shirt and let's go! Nevertheless, I think I cared less about how I looked than I do now. I was in Colegio 10 years ago doing my B.A. and I remember attending class in jeans and whatever sandals I had laying around at the moment. I remember I had a pair of platforms I liked to wear too. I had a few cute tops and alternated them with my favorite pair of jeans. I never did anything to my hair (which I still don't do), I never wore makeup (which I still don't do), and always wore perfume (which I still do). I've always been sporty and casual in my style, although I glam it out when I go out (which happens every once in a blue moon, unfortunately). I've always liked feeling comfortable in what I wear. I've never been one of the fashiony poof-poof girls. No blow dried hair, nor makeup, nothing artificial. What you see is what you get. And if I need to run for whatever reason, you betcha I'll be able to. My clothes and shoes won't hold me back. That's just me. I don't remember much else about my style 10 years ago. Do you (if you knew me back then)?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home