Within Me, Without Me

Monday, May 01, 2006

Ezekiel 25:17


Today I finished watching "Pulp Fiction". How come I had not seen this movie before? Its a must see classic. Fantastic! I just love the idea of two hitmen having profound theological conversations about life and God. I also love how suave and cool they are. I also love the moments of absurdity and chaos in the movie. Its really good.
What did I like most about this movie?
The dialogue.
Here are some of my favorite quotes:

Esmarelda Villa Lobos: What is your name?
Butch: Butch
Esmarelada Villa Lobos: Butch. What does it mean?
Butch: I'm american, honey. Our names don't mean shit.

Butch: Are you OK?
Marcellus: I'm pretty fucking far from OK.

Marcellus (to Zed): I'm going to get medieval on your ass.

Wolf: So pretty please with sugar on top: clean the fucking car.

Vince: Jules, you give that fucking nimrod $1,500 and I'll shoot him on general principle.

7 Comments:

  • Si, Si! La voy a ver hoy!!!!

    By Blogger Viv, At 2:24 PM  

  • one big word for you sis:
    DUH!
    ffs....

    By Blogger Osoroco, At 6:42 PM  

  • Hey! Yo no habia visto esa pilicula! Que quieres que haga? Al menos ya la vi...

    By Blogger Viv, At 8:02 PM  

  • 50 avemarias, 38 padre nuestro, 40 dios te salve y 92 credos, 3 sacrificios animales, 3 humanos (preferiblemente del gobierno de PR) y quedas perdonada por haber tardado mas de 10 aƱos en ver esta obra maestra

    By Blogger Osoroco, At 11:37 PM  

  • Primero que todo. LOL jajajajajajaaj Funny Damian!!
    Me alegro que te estan gustando estas peliculas. Si te gusto el papel de Wolf (Harvey Keitel) Te recomiendo que veas Taxi Driver de Martin Scorsese... Yay Vivi is becoming a mobie freak na nanana nana *singsong voice* Jijjijij good Vivi good !!!

    By Blogger K, At 9:46 AM  

  • Funny, very funny. You know I won't pray but I would do sacrifices, human though and very gore. A la Kill Bill.
    You're one harsh priest Dami.
    V.

    By Blogger Viv, At 4:07 PM  

  • Haberum Pecatoris in Blog
    Salvatore ser Ofrecida pero rechazata

    :P

    old school priest :P

    By Blogger Osoroco, At 11:34 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home