
Yes, I've finally found something good up here. What is it? The university gym. Its bigger, but not prettier, than the one at UCF. It doesn't have as many cardio machines as UCF's and you can't watch TV while using them (major bummer), but nevertheless it meets my criteria to be categorized as "cool". The cool thing is that, unlike UCF's Recreation and Wellness Center, FSU's Leach Student Recreation Center has an indoor olympic pool with trampolines. And guess what it has in the pool area? Guess, guess, guess! ..... A sauna, 2 jacuzzis, and steamrooms!! Ah! I've found bliss! I've been wanting to go to a sauna since the last time I went on a cruise (aaaaaages ago!). Finally, I've found one within my reach. Now you know where I'll be relaxing. There's nothing better than exercising and going to the sauna or jacuzzi afterwards. Specially the sauna. Or just going to the sauna and to unwind and relax. Its the perfect muscle relaxer. Its sooo good. I've found my sanctuary in Tallahassee. Joy :)
2 Comments:
Ahhhhh Vivi that's sooo good. A nice place to chill out or this case sauna out ... jijiiiiji !!! To tell you the truth i was a bit worried if you'd like it over there, but i'm getting the feeling you'll be ok... good!
Have fun and got to the pools ...by the way is it really big, like the ones in the univeristy movies?
Que jibara yo ni que nunca hubiese visto una piscina !?!?!?! Silly me !
By
K, At
1:58 PM
Yep, its big alright. Its an aolympic size pool. Its really nice.
I don't lie Tallahassee. I'd much rather live in Orlando. But I'm adapting....
By
Viv, At
11:30 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home