Within Me, Without Me

Sunday, October 21, 2007

Who Could Ever Wear Something So Beautiful?



I think these dresses are breathtaking. I especially love the De la Renta black and white gown. Simply beautiful. One can only dream...

Dresses: Posen, Gucci and De la Renta.
Source of pics: style.com

5 Comments:

  • AHEM...*sighs in disbelief and utter disarray*
    What do you mean who could ever wear somthing so beautiful... sheesh of course us ... man what's wrong with you...

    Someday Vivi...someday...

    By Blogger K, At 12:08 PM  

  • jajaaja...

    Para ir a comprar al Mall???
    jaja, creo ke nunca me veras con uno de estos puestos...pero eso no kita ke sean preciosos...

    By Blogger Unknown, At 2:02 PM  

  • My friend K-Lo, the eternal optimist. I wanna believe K, I wanna believe. But within my ordinary, boring life it seems like such a remote, distant thing. I'll settle with someday being able to buy my dream Chanel purse, which is in the $1,000's. Even if its just to have in it the closet and feel like somehow I am closer or I have something designed by a legendary, pioneer woman.

    Somedaaaaay ooooover the raaaaainbowwwww....

    Much love girl,
    V.

    By Blogger Viv, At 10:55 PM  

  • Verás, algún día podrás y entonces lo mantendrás como un tesoro precioso.

    Hace 3 años me compré en rebajas un abrigo de Burberry, genial..Me costó una pasta a pesar de estar rebajado...Pero no me arrepiento, cada invierno cuando lo saco me gusta más..
    Las cosas buenas nunca pasan de moda, al contrario creo ke gana con el tiempo.

    By Blogger Unknown, At 4:24 AM  

  • I like how u think Ile ;) Algun dia...

    P.S.
    Los abrigos Burberry tienen fama de ser buenisimos. Y, como bien dices, las cosas buenas, como los abrigos Burberry, nunca pasan de moda. Especialmete si es un trenchcoat classico ;)

    By Blogger Viv, At 11:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home