Wishlist Revised
Here is a revised edition of my Christmas wish list. Notice how most of the things I ask for are books. Its pathetic. You can get me anything from this list or anything else you think I might like. These are just suggestions.
Various:
2008 agenda (impressionists, picasso, monet, degas, klimt, comic strips, etc.)
2008 calendar - always need one of these (dogs, cats, etc. - something pretty)
Books:
Cookbook of recipes for 2 people
Beauty/ Fashion Book - (Carmindy's, Tim Gun's, Lucky, InStyle Magazine, etc.)
Gender Trouble- J. Butler
The Waves - V. Woolf
The Feminine Mystique
Female Chauvinist Pigs - Ariel Levy
Down these Mean Streets - Piri Thomas
El Bronx Remembered - Nicholasa Mohr
The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao - Junot Diaz (I would really like this one- ji ji )
The History of Sexuality - Michel Foucault
Hegemony or Survival: America's Quest for Global Dominance - Noam Chomsky
CD's
Taking the Long Way (CD) - The Dixie Chicks
Eat Me, Drink Me - Marilyn Manson
Heroes and Thieves- Vanessa Carlton (is it good? I like "Nolita Fairytale", the only song I've heard from it...)
DVD's
The Immaculate Collection
Various:
2008 agenda (impressionists, picasso, monet, degas, klimt, comic strips, etc.)
2008 calendar - always need one of these (dogs, cats, etc. - something pretty)
Books:
Cookbook of recipes for 2 people
Beauty/ Fashion Book - (Carmindy's, Tim Gun's, Lucky, InStyle Magazine, etc.)
Gender Trouble- J. Butler
The Waves - V. Woolf
The Feminine Mystique
Female Chauvinist Pigs - Ariel Levy
Down these Mean Streets - Piri Thomas
El Bronx Remembered - Nicholasa Mohr
The Great Gatsby - F. Scott Fitzgerald
The Brief Wondrous Life of Oscar Wao - Junot Diaz (I would really like this one- ji ji )
The History of Sexuality - Michel Foucault
Hegemony or Survival: America's Quest for Global Dominance - Noam Chomsky
CD's
Taking the Long Way (CD) - The Dixie Chicks
Eat Me, Drink Me - Marilyn Manson
Heroes and Thieves- Vanessa Carlton (is it good? I like "Nolita Fairytale", the only song I've heard from it...)
DVD's
The Immaculate Collection

2 Comments:
The Great Gatsby-me gustó cuando lo leí hace un par de siglos, refleja la crisis de identidad de la burguesía y la destrucción de los valores morales estadounidiense en aquellos maravillosos años 20. Buen libro.
Me estoy leyendo uno muy interesante ke se llama Night Watch de Sarah Waters: Inglaterra después de la II Guerra Mundial..Lo ke supuso la guerra para la gente joven, los sueños rotos de toda una generación y como influyó en las costumbres y moral de la sociedad británica de postguerra.
Me gusta como escribe esta tía..
By
Unknown, At
4:11 AM
LOL! Hace un par de siglos! Je je. That was good. Pues si, me quiero leer The Great Gatsby. He leido This Side of Pradise de Fitzgerald y ahora me quiero leer este. Suena interesante el libro que te estas leyendo tu tambien ;)
By
Viv, At
4:10 PM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home