I will never ever get ired fo my favoirte fashion obssesion... My Boobies! I love my Girlfriends more than anything in the whole wide world.... Viva New York too!
Aw, thanks K-Lo. I could never get tired of the Boobies either. You guys are my girls! And I miss you all so much when I'm over here! Luckily, Winter break is almost here so I'll be able to get my Boobie fix soon ;) Yay!!!!
Try to realize it's all within yourself
No-one else can make you change
And to see you're really only very small,
And life flows ON within you and without you.
And the time will come when you see
we're all one, and life flows on within you and without you.
2 Comments:
The Tagline of the movie si soooooo true.....
I will never ever get ired fo my favoirte fashion obssesion... My Boobies! I love my Girlfriends more than anything in the whole wide world....
Viva New York too!
By
K, At
7:01 AM
Aw, thanks K-Lo. I could never get tired of the Boobies either. You guys are my girls! And I miss you all so much when I'm over here! Luckily, Winter break is almost here so I'll be able to get my Boobie fix soon ;) Yay!!!!
By
Viv, At
11:34 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home