Within Me, Without Me

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 10 — Talk About a Regret You Have

A regret I have? Wow. Well, I live everyday with several regrets but perhaps the biggest one and the one that hurts the most is letting a friendship I had that I valued a lot go to shit and, really, because of bullshit. I live with this regret everyday. You're probably saying "Do something!" and "If you don't try, then you'll never know!" I have thought about it, yes, believe me, many times, many nights, but you can only do so much and you can only feel like doing so much if you believe the other part does not care. So there it is and there it stands and that's my one big regret at the moment. I also regret not pursuing my dream of being a dancer. I can only imagine how my life would be if I were a professional dancer. I know what you are saying, "you didn't do it because you didn't want to. You could've done it" and that is true, in part. I could've. But its just so hard, so hard it's damn near impossible, when you do not count with the support (emotional and financial) you need to embark in such an (expensive!) endeavor. At this point, I can only dream...
Those are my regrets.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home