Within Me, Without Me

Thursday, May 11, 2006

God Save the Queen







Got them!! These are pics from the June 2006 issue of "W" magazine. It includes a 28 page portfolio of Madonna. You can click on these pics to see them in a bigger size. Look at her back! I have included one of her most controversial pics: the pic of her on top of a horse smoking a cigarette (aka the post coital horse shot). You can see more pics from the porfolio here:
http://www.style.com/w/feat_story/050306

3 Comments:

  • I like the second one and the fifth one...5 is sooo Victorian. ^_^ The third one, with the riding harness on her back? Just watch how the feminists get on her (no pun intended) for objectifying women.

    And her back scares me. Madonna could beat the crap out of me in a heartbeat. xD

    By Blogger Stella, At 9:38 PM  

  • I can just picture Stella and Madonna in a fight... Stella would run away so fast her shadow will leave skidmarks ... ajajajaj...
    Wow Vivi these pic are awesome....some very kinky but hey man more power to her for doing them ....God damnit I'm only 24 years old and this lady looks better than me .... ahhhhh....Alas I still thinks she's the best...!!!!
    Alabala que Vive!!!!

    By Blogger K, At 7:59 AM  

  • Alabala que vive!! Me encanta cuando dices eso K-Lo y eso de que la sombre de Stella dejaria skid marks was genious :)

    Hey! Yo se que todo eso es fantasia, pero a que esta cabrona Madonna? A true Idol! I'm a die hard madonna fan.

    I knew Stella would like the pics. :)

    Love to all,
    V.

    By Blogger Viv, At 2:43 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home