Within Me, Without Me

Tuesday, May 02, 2006

Was that a Blue Jay?


I was at ballet today and just before getting out of my car I looked at the lawn in front on me and a little bird caught my eye. I think I saw a blue jay. Is that possible? I was Googling and apparently it is. There are blue jays in Florida. It was so pretty!! I think this is now my favorite bird. So pretty!!

9 Comments:

  • I like the stripes. Very fashionable!

    By Blogger Stella, At 8:35 PM  

  • A mi no me visitan los pajaritos. Sobre todo en este apartamento que es tan cerrado y simplemente "yuck". Pero en PR habian guaraguaos que se paseaban mucho por nmuestro patio.

    2 dias!!!! :)

    By Blogger Viv, At 2:08 PM  

  • se paseaban tanto por el patio pq pensaban que cobi era una obejita
    pero se dieron cuenta que la obejita le ladraba a los changos y ya hace tiempo que no veo guaraguaos :/

    By Blogger Osoroco, At 6:44 PM  

  • poor guaraguaos...

    By Blogger Viv, At 8:01 PM  

  • That's is a very pretty bird...Vivi you should make your oficial birdie... cause you like blue and he is very fashionable.... mine is the Guinea, cause she has polkadots jijijiiji!!!

    By Blogger K, At 9:40 AM  

  • Its official: the blue jay is my favorite bird. Now we both have fashionable favorite birds KLo. Cool :)

    PS I also like the peacock because its a greenish turquoise (I looove that color) and beacuse of its beautiful feathers.

    By Blogger Viv, At 4:05 PM  

  • Guaraguaos espias? Que querrian ver en mi patio? A mi Cobi que lo dejen fuera de todo, eh?

    By Blogger Viv, At 4:09 PM  

  • vivi pintate un blue jay en elpelo

    By Blogger Osoroco, At 11:31 PM  

  • What?

    By Blogger Viv, At 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home