Within Me, Without Me

Tuesday, October 17, 2006

People!!! Another season of Project Runway is about to come to an end : ( Nevertheless, I can't wait for it to be over. I want to know who wins!! Will it be Uli? Ultra elegant sleek chic pregnant woman Laura Bennet? Ghetto fabulous Michael Knight? Or punk rocker Jeffrey Sebbelia? But something happens with Jeffrey. Remember last episode when Laura accused him of cheating? Oh the suspense! I can't wait to see! Who do you think will win? I think it'll be either Laura or Uli.
Can't wait 'till Wednesday!

1 Comments:

  • Es un "reality show". Es una competencia entre disenadores. Les dan retos y segun quien lo haga mejor o peor van eliminando. Seguro que hacen un equivalente alla pronto como hicieron con "Queer Eye for the Straight Guy" que creo que alli se llamaba "Equipo G" o algo asi. Globalizacion, globalizacion...

    By Blogger Viv, At 2:12 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home