Within Me, Without Me

Thursday, September 21, 2006

Fall

Today was the first day of fall and it showed: the sun shined vibrantly but the air was cool, people wore long sleeves and hoodies outside buildings for the first time, and you could see people lay freely on the grass sunbathing and kicking back. The day seemed to extend an invitation to enjoy the outdoors. It was so nice outside that I just wanted to skip class and go for a walk. How good it was to see the sky free of any rain clouds for the first time since I've been here. It didn't rain today! Yay! I simply can't wait for more days like this. I love to walk around without sweating like a pig. I love to wear long sleeves without feling like I'm slowly cooking myself alive. I love to see the sky clear and blue. And I simply can't wait to see the leaves change. Hooray for fall!

2 Comments:

  • uf yo tambien senti el primer dia de otoño aqui en puerto rico.
    llovio
    hizo calor
    llovio un poco mas
    y la gente se vistio como si fueran a la playa
    :P

    By Blogger Osoroco, At 8:02 AM  

  • Ay Dami, tienes que venir mas adelante y sentir el frequito de aqui :)

    Que bueno es el otoño!

    By Blogger Viv, At 8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home