Whiter than Sour Cream
What has been making me laughg lately? Weird Al's "White and Nerdy". You have to hear it. Its definitely hillarious. Its a spoof of Chamillionare's "Ridin". You have to hear it. I'm sure you'll crack up laughing. But first you have to see /hear the oroginal source, ok?
Chamillionaire:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrbKw-TnFdw
Weird Al:
http://gossip.elliottback.com/2006/09/22/weird-al-white-nerdy-lyrics-video/
Other Weird Al classics:
(I usually not appreciate anyone making fun of Madonna but Weird Al is an exception)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDAjdqpyVDI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFMvBH1edtU
This one's cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQUpAICv6w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt66nQaW6Jo&mode=related&search=
Chamillionaire:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrbKw-TnFdw
Weird Al:
http://gossip.elliottback.com/2006/09/22/weird-al-white-nerdy-lyrics-video/
Other Weird Al classics:
(I usually not appreciate anyone making fun of Madonna but Weird Al is an exception)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tDAjdqpyVDI
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFMvBH1edtU
This one's cool:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mEQUpAICv6w
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wt66nQaW6Jo&mode=related&search=

1 Comments:
Yo no entiendo muy bien como va lo de los puntos pero veo que el tio es un pasota y que se estan tomando los de los puntos como broma. Ya no se puede fumar mientras uno guia? Le voy a mandar el video a papa para que lo vea :)
By
Viv, At
11:50 AM
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home