Within Me, Without Me

Thursday, December 22, 2011

Blog Challenge Day 13- How Do You Think Others View You?

Oh dear, this is a big one, especially as of lately. Almost every time I ask someone to tell me how they see me or to tell me something about myself it differs from what I think. I have been told I am moody when I always thought I wasn't. I have been told I am too into myself and that I need to unwind and come out of my shell. This I somewhat believe true. I have also been told I'm a bitch, but that I've known and am fine with. See why I say almost every time? But really, I think people mostly get the wrong impression of me. I'm quiet but that doesn't mean I don't like the people around me or that I'm not having fun. I'm probably just observing, which is what I do mostly. I am sarcastic and ironic but that doesn't mean I don't have a softer side. I am rough, I know, but that's not all the time. I'm a pessimist, yes, but that's because being an optimist seldom makes sense in this crazy world. Better have a tough skin and look out for yourself than be eaten alive. I don't know what else to say about the topic without getting all mushy. I hope people see me as assertive, intelligent, kind, aware, and considerate. I wish people would take the time to know me because really, when they do, they'll find I'm a pretty cool chick ; )

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home