Within Me, Without Me

Friday, March 23, 2012

Blog Challenge Day 21 — A recipe.

I have many recipes that I like. One of my all time favorites are two that my mom, and only my mom, can make: her recipes for asopao de pollo and tarta de la decadencia de chocolate. I can't share any because I don't have them, and even if I did they wouldn't come out like hers. She's an awesome cook. My personal recipes really have no secret. I cook with olive oil and herbs. I also use adobo. I make chicken and beef with those basic ingredients. I'm not good at making sauces. I used to cook more. There was a time when I was very bored and took to cooking. I kinda lost that desire to be creative in the kitchen. Don't know where it went :(
Here's a recipe I like to make. It's Paula Deen's Basic Meatloaf. I omit the onions and peppers bcs I don't like those ingredients. The meatloaf come out delish!Old-Fashioned Meat Loaf- A.K.A 'Basic' Meat Loaf on the Food Network

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]



<< Home