Just a Thought, Because Sometimes You Want to Write and There's No Paper at Hand
And the closest thing is a keyboard and a monitor and in spite of the risk of the whole world reading your thought you take the risk and put your thought out there to float around in that unknown but densely populated space that we call cyberspace. It just strikes me as quite amusing that the two people who have hurt me the most in my life will never know the consequences of their actions. They live unknowing, unaware. Their days go by and they don't know, don't remember, and, quite frankly, I'm certain, wouldn't give a shit if they did. And me, I live every day with the change that they brought about. Its really incredible. And they probably will never know because I'll probably never see them again and if I do I'm sure the topic will not come up because absence, time, and space are hard to overcome. And, really, except me, who cares anymore? I'm not victimizing myself, don't get me wrong. It's just an observation on life. I don't wish them ill and I don't wish for an in depth conversation with them either. It's just an observation. Just an observation. I really try my best to be aware of the consequences that my actions could have on others. I really do.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home